New Google Group for RRCC FIW Inlay Artists

Summer Simpson

Aug 14, 2017, 11:34:37 AM8/14/17
to RRCC FIW
Hi All,

I had the good fortune to take the Inlay Techniques class with Mr. Andy Lesuer this summer, and am pretty stoked on my new-found art form. I know many of you have taken the class in the past and produced some pretty phenomenal pieces. As such, I have started a new Google Group specifically for inlay artists in the FIW program, to bolster this aspect of our community. I invite you to join if you are interested in sharing images of your work, trading tips and tricks, and in general, just being psyched about inlay. I am the administrator of the group. Feel free to send me an invitation request directly to become a member.

Happy woodworking, see you soon in the shop!
Summer Simpson