Free vintage radial arm remover

Michael Morris

May 27, 2017, 10:23:28 AM5/27/17
to RRCC FIW
I got this for free a few years ago but soon realized I just don't have the space for it and it's been sitting around every since. It will need some TLC and some cleaning, but if you're into restoring tools, this is the radial arm saw for you. Back when I first got it, I fired it up to make sure it actually worked and it powered up. But I never actually used it and I haven't powered it on since then.

It is a Montgomery Ward 10" Radial Arm Saw from (if my research is correct) 1972. I have downloaded the manual.

Call or e-mail. 303.788.9789

Thanks,

Michael
MW Radial arm saw manual-01.jpg