New job posting

Zak Merten

Nov 12, 2015, 11:20:43 AM11/12/15
to rrcc...@googlegroups.com, ji...@sunconstruction.com

Hello Everyone ,
A company I work with in Longmont is looking for shop employee. Great outfit and well worth the commute if you can make it work - or if you live up that way. Here's the posting:

Commercial millwork shop is looking for experienced woodworkers.  Experience in all phases of commercial and architectural millwork, $15 -$22 per hour depending on experience. We offer full benefits with health and dental insurance and a 401 K plan. A 10-year back round check will be performed.

Please apply at:

http:// www.sunconstruction.com/employmentapp.html
Or in person at:
Sun Construction and Facility Services Inc.
1232 Boston ave.
Longmont , CO 80501
AA/EOE