Strip Built Watercraft class pics (aka. Canoe and SUP class)

63 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Ralph Kolva

não lida,
11 de ago. de 2017, 12:42:1311/08/2017
para RRCC FIW
Following up on Sean's post for his class here are some of the details, links, and an invitation to come join us on our class' "Final Exam" day at Evergreen Lake on September 23.   In all seriousness though it was a terrific group of people building this summer and I really enjoyed working with everyone.  Everyone worked hard and will hopefully enjoy many, many years enjoying paddle those beautiful canoes, and paddleboard!

Here is the link to the Flickr album I set up for this class, if anybody else has pics they would like me to add just email those to me.

This summer we had the following projects:
Michelle's :       12' Rob Roy canoe
Josh's:              13' Rob Roy
Rebecca's        15' Hiawatha
Ben's                14' Cascade Stand Up Paddleboard
Tiara's               15' Ranger
Alec's                16' Prospector
Allen's               15' Peterborough
Carl's                15' Chestnut Prospector
Bedros'              4' cherry canoe coffee table (I don't think he's bringing this one to our paddle day?)

Thanks to Steven for helping out with all the boats.

The paddle day will be at Evergreen Lake on Saturday, September 23, starting at 10:00 A.M..  Thom is planning on bringing a grill and adult beverages are allowed at the lake as long as they are in cans, no bottles allowed.  We will be setting up in the picnic area adjacent to the parking lot.  I will bring my 2 boats and SUP, I think I heard that somebody might bring their boat from last year as well, if you have a boat or SUP you want to bring that would be great.  JeffCo Open Space requires everyone on the lake to wear a PFD (flotation device), the lake does rent boats, SUPs and life jackets.  Further info about the lake here: http://www.evergreenrecreation.com/Parks_Fields/Evergreen_Lake___Trail.htm

Thanks to those that took the class, Thom and other faculty for putting up with us for taking over the shop and to other students that we may have inconvenieced.

Ralph Kolva

EoRaptor013

não lida,
12 de ago. de 2017, 10:28:5712/08/2017
para RRCC FIW
Aack! What  happened to all the workbenches?
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar
0 nova mensagem