FIW Student Initiated Questionnaire__Please respond ASAP

LM

Apr 13, 2017, 7:21:56 PM4/13/17
to RRCC FIW

April 13, 2017

Our fellow students,

We have been working on an FIW Student Initiated Questionnaire to help us gather your thoughts on the FIW program as well as your class needs.

This is a voluntary effort to try to gather information from you as we continue to respond to the Administration about the budget cuts we are facing. In light the immediate urgency of current budget cuts, the need to make the RRCC Administration aware of pressing curriculum needs, as well as the continuing discussions about the impact on the FIW program changes upon students and faculty, please complete this questionnaire ASAP.

Please note, the Questionnaire is voluntary and student initiated.  Students will gather your completed questionnaires and compile the information.  We will share this information with Jeremy Cox in the efforts to allow each student voice to be heard.

This questionnaire DOES NOT substitute or replace your need to consult with Jeremy Cox on an individual basis about your specific class needs.  Should you require advising, please make an appointment with Jeremy Cox as soon as possible.  You are not required to respond to this questionnaire.  You have two options in how to respond:

  1. Digitally download the questionnaire from the google group and return by e-mail to the e-mail addresses listed in the questionnaire, or print the completed form and put it in the collection box.  We are trying to attach the digital file to this post.  Please let us know if you  have trouble downloading and filling it out;

OR

  1. If you want to complete a paper questionnaire, they are in the shop on the instructor’s workbench.   Please check the whiteboards to find out where the collection box is.

A collection box will be in the shop beginning this evening, April 13, 2017, for those of you who want to submit by paper copies.  We will have a team of students collecting the forms each evening, and we will start working on compiling the information as the forms come in.  Please make your answers as detailed as possible and attach as many pages as you want.

If you have questions, please post to the google group.  We will respond.

Thank you for your help!  Laura and David

April 2017 FIW Student Questionnaire.pdf

Steven Mustoe

Apr 28, 2017, 12:01:36 AM4/28/17
to RRCC FIW