Vintage Antique Kennedy Machinist Tool Box - Chest for Precision Tools for Sale

Peter Rudy

Dec 14, 2017, 7:13:57 PM12/14/17
to RRCC FIW

Good evening all

Just in time for Christmas.  As if any of us needs more tools….

I picked up this antique Kennedy Machinist Tool Chest a year ago with the hopes of restoring.  Model 620.    But I have too many restoration projects (and honey dos).

See the Craigslist posting for photos.   Listed for $50 but will sell to a FIW people for $40.  The case is in great mechanical shape.  The green felt is in place.  Virtually no dents or scrapes.   This was made when they used heavy steel.  This is NOT a case for bringing back and forth to school for class (unless you are a glutton for punishment).   All drawers work fine, as does the cool front cover plate and the locking mechanism.

Would make a great chest for your fine measuring, precision or luthier tools.

https://denver.craigslist.org/tls/d/antique-kennedy-machinist/6412715960.html

best regards

Peter Rudy

303 406 3709