Does anyone have any tube amp building experience?

Darren Long

Jul 20, 2016, 6:37:55 PM7/20/16
to RRCC FIW
So I recently finished building an Orange OD100 clone from a Weber kit, and am now in the troubleshooting stage. It appears I am in a little over my head with trying to figure out what's wrong.

I'd rather learn some troubleshooting skills while fixing it than drop it off at a shop, but I learn things best in person and don't really know anyone with much tube amp knowledge.

I'm not asking for anyone to fix it for me for free, I just want someone to look at it with me whenever you have some time and show me how to approach the issue. I can also provide beer for the favor.

Thanks in advance,
Darren