Looking for a few good Students

Jim McMurdo

Jun 12, 2016, 1:41:39 PM6/12/16
to rrcc...@googlegroups.com
The good news is that the Guitar Building and Lutherie Lab is now a regular course instead of a Special Topics course. Bad news is the current enrollment needs some help. This has always been a great class and we want to continue into the future so I'm recruiting now for the Fall 2016 semester. If any past or present lutherie students are interested in continuing or starting a new build in the lab setting, you should consider the Advanced Lutherie Lab. If you have any questions about whether you qualify or what the Lutherie Lab is all about, please contact me. The Lutherie Lab setting works well for current students looking to work in the lutherie area along side other instrument builders but outside of your normal class times. The Lab runs on Thursday nights from 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM. Jim McMurdo

seth gustin

Jul 6, 2016, 2:27:59 PM7/6/16
to RRCC FIW
The Rock won't let me register. Says I don't meet the prerequisite. Seems to me I do.
Seth Gustin

Mark Oestereich

Jul 8, 2016, 3:13:41 PM7/8/16
to RRCC FIW
I might be available, I'm taking the electric build class as well as setup.
Mark