Critical end of semester schedule!

Buff Brewster

Nov 9, 2015, 5:24:05 PM11/9/15
to RRCC FIW
We know everyone is working hard as we come into the home stretch.  Please review this calendar, and see your instructor with any questions.

DATE

EVENT

STATUS

Monday, Nov. 9

Only 2 Weeks left till Thanksgiving Break!!

. . . And only 4 ¼ weeks remain in the semester

Mandatory

Tuesday, Nov. 17

Last day to drop a class without a negative grade; you are still responsible for full tuition pmt.

Mon-Sun

Nov. 23-29

Thanksgiving break, campus & wood shop closed

Tuesday,

Dec. 15

Last day of FIW classes & open shop time

Weds-Thurs, Dec. 16-17

Free Photo shoot for all Fall 2015 student works!  à Watch for sign-up sheet.  Take advantage of this great service!

Optional

December 2014 FIW Student Exhibit

-      ALL Students participate!

Thursday,

Dec. 17

Student setup - FIW Student Exhibit at CS Woods: 1:30-5:00 p.m.

Mandatory

Friday,

Dec. 18

Show open from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.

-      Features exhibit of all student work, speakers, and a demo.

Optional

Saturday,

Dec. 19

Show open from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.

-      Features exhibit of all student work, speakers

-      Best-in-Class Awards ceremony!

-      5:05 p.m. Show closes; Students pick up works & clean up

Mandatory

Jeff Zweygardt

Nov 30, 2015, 5:03:57 PM11/30/15
to RRCC FIW
Any idea what time the speakers, demos, award ceremonies, etc. will take place each day?