18" / 36" Drum sander and 3 1/8" random orbital

Darr Furniture LLC

Dec 14, 2017, 12:24:30 PM12/14/17
to rrcc...@googlegroups.com
So I have a used drum sander from Grizzly Industrial. It's a great machine, but I just rarely use it anymore and need the floor space. I included a couple photos and a link on the Grizzly website. After shipping it sells for over $1000. But being that it's for this community, I will let it go for just $500! It does need a new conveyor belt. If I purchase that the price will be $575.

I also have a brand new Metabo 3 1/8" random orbital sander. It's a great sander for flat and mildly contoured surfaces. There is an extra foam pad for contours. I originally purchased for sanding my flags, but the flags are much too contoured for this sander.
This sander sells for $130, and does not come with the foam pad and sanding discs. I will sell this sander for $100 even, which comes with quite a few sanding discs and the foam backer pad. About a $160 value for all. It had been sitting around for some time, and I just want it gone.

Also, I welcome payments for the sander if anyone is interested.

Feel free to respond here, or by cell.

http://www.grizzly.com/products/18-1-1-2-HP-Single-Phase-Open-End-Drum-Sander/G0458

20171214_100135.jpg
20171214_100157.jpg

Darr Furniture LLC

Dec 14, 2017, 12:32:29 PM12/14/17
to rrcc...@googlegroups.com
And I also have a 60 and 220 grit roll for the drum sander.