Woodworking position available

Jeremy A.Cox

Sep 7, 2017, 12:35:19 PM9/7/17
to RRCC FIW

The Denver Woodworking Company is a well-established company with a good reputation. We are 100% job shop which means first we sell it then we make it.  We have no proprietary product line so jobs are always changing.  Right now, we are working on 150 corbels for a home in Aspen and a store display for Cabelas.  We also do a lot of CNC router work. Our machine is a 5x8 Komo which operates in Autocad.  Our machinery is designed for production but we also occasionally do one offs.

I am looking for someone who would help us in all the areas of the business both production and custom.  A general knowledge of woodworking and safety are most important.  I am looking for someone who is reliable, dependable and motivated.

If interested, please email your resume or your qualifications. Please include a phone number that you can be reached at.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Charlie

Owner.

Charles White <denverwo...@yahoo.com>