seeking woodworker/ helper / or apprentice

ashton christopher

Mar 23, 2015, 1:16:01 PM3/23/15
to rrcc...@googlegroups.com
Hello, my name is Ashton. I attended the RRCC many years ago when Rand was still the bossman. Anyway, i have recently setup a small woodworking shop and am super busy. I am building furniture for Rocky Mountain Table Company. You can check out there website. Looking for some part to full time help. Pay based on expierience and production. this is a great opportunity for someone passionate about fine woodworking. Shop is in longmont. Email or call thanks, Ashton 9702581396