Shop space available

Jeremy A.Cox

Sep 11, 2017, 4:26:45 PM9/11/17
to RRCC FIW

Woodworking Space Available

1 have an affordable woodworking space available to share with a couple of people.  It is a 1500 square foot shop with all major tools available.  3hp unisaw table saw, 8 in jointer, 15 inch planer, drill press, band saw, panel saw, etc. We have room for 2 people.  If you would like a place to run your business or hobby space, please call

303-902-8856

Woodworking Space Available.docx

EoRaptor013

Sep 12, 2017, 12:12:17 PM9/12/17
to RRCC FIW
What part of town is the shop located in?

RChrismon

Sep 13, 2017, 2:13:44 PM9/13/17
to RRCC FIW
Hi Jeremy,

I called the number on your post and asked for you. The lady said there was no Jeremy there. Should I have asked just for the shop space?

Jeremy A.Cox

Sep 15, 2017, 3:54:09 PM9/15/17
to RRCC FIW
The shop is on South Santa Fe Dr, south of Austin Hardwoods.  Please ask for Tracy.
Jeremy