Spring 18' Student Exhibition Volunteers Needed

tho...@gmail.com

Jan 18, 2018, 1:59:22 PM1/18/18
to RRCC FIW

Hello everyone,

This semester, FIW wants to get a head start on planning for the end-of-semester student exhibition and there is no better time than the present.  If you are interested in being part of the team that makes this event so much fun and rewarding, than please put your name on the volunteer sign-up sheet that is posted on the Lecture Room door; or email me at thom.l...@rrcc.edu.  The sooner we get started on planning this cool event, the better it will turn out.  Students are encouraged to sign-up.  Thank you and welcome to the spring 18’ semester.