Call for Volunteers, FIW Spring Exhibition

Summer Simpson

Apr 13, 2018, 3:48:50 PM4/13/18
to RRCC FIW
Hi all,

This is a request for volunteers. The Spring Exhibition is put together almost entirely using volunteer help, and we need you!

Here's when we need help:

Shop Clean-up, May 9th and 10th
Photo Sessions, May 9th and 10th (printing labels, handling paperwork, assisting photography and moving pieces)
Exhibition Set-up, May 11th (moving pieces)
Exhibition Set-up and Break-down, May 12th (moving pieces and general cleanup)

Sign-up sheets are posted on the Lecture Room door in the Shop.

We also need a couple of people to help us post flyers at nearby woodworking places such as Ace, Austin's, Woodcraft, Rockler, etc, the last week of April. If you live nearby one of those places, please let me know and I'll make sure you get a few flyers to bring over there. Last semester the people that work at these companies were very happy to post publicity for the show.

Thanks much!

Summer

RChrismon

Apr 14, 2018, 1:14:02 PM4/14/18
to RRCC FIW
I'm out in the DTC, about equidistant between Woodcraft and Rockler. I would be happy to take flyers to both of them. I'm only on campus in the evening... I usually get there around 4:30 - 5:00 on Tuesday or Wednesday, and always on Thursday for class.

Hope this helps.

Randy Chrismon.