Misc jobs

Darr Furniture LLC

Sep 8, 2017, 11:57:28 AM9/8/17
to rrcc...@googlegroups.com
As with many of you, I am often contacted for misc. work that I turn down. These jobs may be repairing a cabinet, dresser or drawer. Or it may be a simple repair to a table or other piece of furniture. These jobs are usually pretty basic, and a great resource for any of the new woodworkers looking to get their feet wet. So I am looking for a reference or two that would be interested in this type of work. I currently have a lady wanting a cabinet door or drawer repaired / replaced.

The first couple to respond with an interest will be who I refer all future work to. On your response please indicate what scope of work you would be interested in, as well as what you would not. If I contact you in the future for work, all I ask is for reliability on your part.

Thank you.

Andrew Darr
Darr Furniture LLC