New position at Sjotime Industries

Jeremy A.Cox

May 23, 2016, 10:42:53 AM5/23/16
to RRCC FIW

Sjotime Industries Seeks Woodworker

Sjotime Industries fabricates custom furniture and millwork for commercial clients. We are looking for a candidate with following qualifications:

Required Skills

> competent and safe user of all standard shop tools (jointer, planer, table saw, routers, sanders)

> familiarity with building furniture from drawings

> understanding of basic finishing

> experience with furniture assembly: glue ups, sanding, etc

> ability to lift 75 lbs

Other Desirable Skills

> familiarity with Rhino or other 3D CAD software

> familiarity with Visual Mill or other CAM software

> experience with CNC routers

The ideal candidate is a personable self-starter with strong attention to detail and pride in their work, willing to take direction, and take responsibility for completing tasks well.

Currently we are looking for a part time person, 20-30 hours/week. Pay based on experience ($15-20/hour).

Please email your resume and examples of your work to:
d...@sjotime.com
No phone calls please.

Sjotime Industries

Sjotime Industries