Job Opportuity

pyram...@comcast.net

Feb 18, 2015, 2:35:31 PM2/18/15
to RRCC, Student, rrcc-fiw-faculty
Job opening for top notch installer.
RRJob Posting.docx

Sean Gillespie

Feb 26, 2015, 4:40:24 PM2/26/15
to FIW student group
Hello all,

As you all know our class on February 22nd was cancelled. Due to the loss of class and lecture time, your benches will be due the following week (March 8th) at the beginning of class. However, all joinery should be complete for class on March 1st. Then we will talk about finishing off the wedged tenons and gluing up. Don't make the mistake of waiting to work on your bench because we need to be transitioning to the final project!

Final drawings and cut lists are due as well (so you can be buying your wood), and I may have to move the mallet project back, but let's assess where we are at on Sunday.

See you soon,

Sean

Fine Art Woodworking
"Art for Life"