Job Opportunity

andrew Lesuer

Jun 22, 2016, 2:00:37 PM6/22/16
to RRCC FIW
Hello my fellow woodworkers. I was recently contacted by my old boss, he is looking for some help during his busy season. I worked for Brad for over two years, he is a great boss, and alpine wine design is a great gig.

Full Time or Part Time Woodworking Position

Alpine Wine Design
www.alpinewinedesign.com

General craftsman/woodworker

Job duties include:
Creating and crafting home decor and furniture from recycled wine barrels and reclaimed lumber. Sanding, staining, drilling, cut lists, and furniture construction.

Must be detail oriented and self motivated.

Located in Lakewood
Colorado based for over 10 years

Flexible Schedule
Paid Weekly
Small Company
$13 or more per hour depending on experience

Contact:
Brad Evans
818-749-6950
Alpinewi...@gmail.com