Inlay Techniques with Andy

andrew Lesuer

Jul 19, 2016, 1:41:40 PM7/19/16
to RRCC FIW
Other recipients:
Hello my fellow woodworkers, Are you interested in adding some personal flair and unique style to your work? Would you like to explore new and varied methods of artistic expression in your woodwork? Do you want to learn to design, create, and
Hello my fellow woodworkers,
Are you interested in adding some personal flair and unique style to your work? Would you like to explore new and varied methods of artistic expression in your woodwork?  Do you want to learn to design, create, and apply patterns and imagery in wood, pearl, stone, metal, and more? Do you like puzzles?

If so, please join me in the Inlay Techniques class in the fall of 2016 in the RRCC woodshop.

I will be holding the 3 credit class Monday nights 6pm to 10pm in the lutherie area of the shop. There are no prerequisites and no limits to where you can apply the skills and philosophies.

 "Sp T: Inlay Techniques CRN# 23040"

Please see the attached photos of previous semesters student work if you are unfamiliar with the term "inlay". I will also share my website for your viewing pleasure:  LesuerGuitars.com

Please let me know if you have any questions at all.   andrew...@rrcc.edu

Thank you kindly,
-Andy
RRCC_Inlay_Laser_20150509-2476.jpg
RRCC_Inlay_Laser_20150509-2493.jpg
RRCC_Inlay_Laser_20150509-2505.jpg
RRCC_Inlay_Laser_20150509-2521 copy.jpg
RRCC_Inlay_Laser_20150509-2525 copy.jpg
RRCC_Inlay_Laser_20150509-2566 copy.jpg
2016-04-10 15.43.58-1.jpg
20160509_215336.jpg

andrew Lesuer

Aug 3, 2016, 3:51:58 PM8/3/16
to RRCC FIW
*Shameless Bump*
If you are taking classes in the fall, right NOW is the time to register or your class may not run.