SPRING 2018 Earthen Home Build Project

Kevin Ward

Jan 7, 2018, 3:59:33 PM1/7/18
to rrcc...@googlegroups.com

Join Colorado Earth, www.coloradoearth.com and Greenbuilt on a unique custom new home

construction project. This opportunity in the Spring of 2018 will showcase compressed earth

blocks,CEB’s, as the primary structural wall design. For 10,000 years humans have been

building with earthen materials and we are excited to promote the renewal of this method of

building; now integrated with modern features and design appeal.

We are looking for individuals to help build these walls. It’s a bit like working with big LEGOS.

Experience with masonry,bricklaying,hardscaping, tile,mortar,flatwork may be a plus but is not

required. We are willing to teach.

Qualifications

A passion or willingness to learn more about natural building systems

Honest work ethic

Ability to listen and take direction.

Ability to lift 38lb CEB’s day after day

Patience with hard labor in outdoor conditions

Work well in a team setting

Comfortable with inherent risks of construction sites

Requirements

Show up to job site on time each day

Have a charged working cellphone

Remain sober and drug free while on job site

Wear required safety gear if instructed to do so

Abide by job site rules and protocols ( No EAR BUDS or use of phone while on the clock)

If interested please CALL