Woodworking position in Apen

Jeremy A.Cox

Jun 8, 2016, 5:34:32 PM6/8/16
to RRCC FIW

Dear Mr. Cox,

I am writing to you on behalf of Aspen Custom Woodworking located in Aspen Colorado.  We would like to extend an opportunity to any graduates or soon to be graduates of your Fine Woodworking program.  Steve Anderson the owner of ACW is a master woodworker trained in New Zealand and London.  With over 25 years’ experience making high end custom cabinets and furniture we would invite any interested graduates to contact us regarding a paid apprenticeship position.  I have included the link to the website which shows only some of the work that has been done by this talented group of craftsman.  Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.

http://aspencustomwoodworking.com/

Interested candidates can contact Steve Anderson at mrki...@hotmail.com or by calling 970-925-5030.