Duplex for rent with private shop in Lakewood

Aaron DB

Apr 17, 2018, 12:28:25 PM4/17/18
to rrcc...@googlegroups.com

Hi fellow woodworkers,
I have a place for rent in Lakewood, about 15 minutes from the school. Updated 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1200 sq ft living space. Private back patio and green yard, washer and dryer included. One garage spot. The 2-car garage is shared with a nice neighbor.

It has a separate 400 sq ft shop that I've used as my woodshop for the past 5 years. Wired with two 240V outlets and plenty of 120V outlets, it also has a heater and is well insulated. Half is LED lit so it's bright. Also wired with speakers.

$1800/mo includes all listed above plus trash and water. I will leave a mower and will require the tenant to take care of the grounds, unless you really don't want to; then we'll work out a different deal.

Please see the Craigslist posting for pictures and contact my agent Andrew with questions or to set up a showing. You can contact me if you'd rather, but Andrew will probably be more responsive than me these next few weeks.

Thanks,
Aaron