Winter Student Exhibition December 17th

Jeremy A.Cox

Nov 29, 2016, 7:09:50 PM11/29/16
to RRCC FIW
Hello everyone.  I am very pleased to announce the FIW department will be hosting a student exhibition at the end of the semester.  This exhibition will be held on campus in the fine arts gallery as well as having some activities in the woodworking studios.  This exhibition is not mandatory, but we would love to show all work that students would like to have displayed.
A big thank you is owed to The Women of Woodworking group that has volunteered to help organize much of this great event.
Please watch for more details on the day of the event, photography and set-up schedules.
Good luck with the rest of the semester!
Sincerely,
Jeremy Cox