Hand Tools for Sale!

Donny Parker

Sep 15, 2016, 11:47:02 AM9/15/16
to rrcc...@googlegroups.com

Apologies, these are NOT SOLD, someone gave me his word that he would buy these, then called back 20 minutes later and said he'd just buy the stuff online.

Just to clarify, the new price for these tools is $775, which does not include shipping from Lee Valley and Lie-Nielsen. I'm looking to get $700 to $750, based on how little use these received.

Unfortunately, I've hit some financial challenges and need to part with some really nice hand tools.

I bought these for the 2016 Spring semester, and last sharpened them at the end of the semester, they have not been used since.

Veritas #4 BenchPlane, with the PM-V11 steel, and protective sock.
Lie-Nielsen Block Plane, with protective sock.
Lie-Nielsen Chisels - 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4.
Lie-Nielsen Leather Chisel Roll
I throw in the marking knife.

I want to sell these as a set, for $750.

Again, very little use, all sharpened. I can meet you at the shop.

Thanks,
Donny Parker
phiber...@gmail.com
303 845-0993