ValueError while initialising plumbum "SshMachine"

M S Vishwanath Bhat

Mar 30, 2015, 7:40:27 AM3/30/15
to rp...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I saw one Value Error in plumbum while trying to initialise the SshMachine.

I get below traceback.

rem = SshMachine('gluster_server0')
***
***
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/plumbum/machines/remote.py, line 18, in __init__
    self._curr = dict(line.split("=", 1) for line in self.remote._session.run("env")[1].splitlines())
ValueError: dictionary update sequence element #21 has length 1; 2 is required

Please note that I was working on a remote-desktop kind of thing, so wasn't able to copy the backtrace. However I have taken a screenshot and PFA the screenshot.

Anyone has faced similar issue? Do we have solution already?

Thanks,
MS

rpyc_plumbum_ssh_backtrace.png