Result from Server to Client

Norbert Forgacs

Nov 22, 2016, 9:20:28 AM11/22/16
to rpyc
Sorry for not providing actual code, but here is my question:

Let's say that from client side I am creating a job to be executed on Server side.

From server side I am appending the new jon to a queque and from another thread outside myservice, I am running the job, which takes time.

Until here everything works just fine. My problem is that I have no clue how to send a feedback to the client when my server finished the job from the cue.

I tried with callbacks, the problem is that the execution of thw job is outside my service so I couldn't call the callback.