List of ports that needs to be opned for zerodeploy to work

M S Vishwanath Bhat

Oct 13, 2015, 9:38:06 AM10/13/15
to rpyc
Hi,

I was trying to connect to one docker container from another docker container. But when both the containers are in same host, the zerodeploy connection works. But when they are in different host the zerodeploy (plumbum.SshMachine) actually doesn't work. I get EOFError (refer to my last topic in this group)

The cluster is setup using etcd/flannel. And I can ssh from one container to another container in another host.

So I think it might be a problem with ports bot being accessible. If I know all the ports that needs to be open for this setup to work, I can open them.

Any help in this regard is appreciated. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Vishwanath