problem with two clients connecting to the same server

Eric S. Johansson

Jul 22, 2015, 3:30:28 PM7/22/15
to rpyc
 I have two processes connecting to  the same server. Process number one works fine. Process number two says the connection is no longer there.

  File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\rpyc-3.3.0-py2.7-win32.egg\rpyc\core\stream.py", line 195, in read
    raise EOFError("connection closed by peer")
EOFError: connection closed by peer

how can I test to see if a connection is up?
I'm using the threaded server, are there any problem with multiple connections to the same server?
are there any kinds of stupid mistakes that could cause this kind of behavior?

Eric S. Johansson

Jul 22, 2015, 3:41:51 PM7/22/15
to rpyc
the source code in question can be found at github project: speechbridge  linux_emitter.py.  clients: _datapush and win_relay