Preparing for RPyC 3.3

Tomer Filiba

May 10, 2014, 1:42:19 PM5/10/14
to rpyc
I fixed all the issues pending on github (except for ones that were pushed to 3.4), and I plan to make the official release by next weekend.
In the meanwhile I tagged an RC -- https://github.com/tomerfiliba/rpyc/tree/v3.3-rc1

I'd be happy If some of you could try it out and make sure I didn't break anything.
And If you know of any pressing issues that weren't on github or that I might have overlooked - please let me know.

Thanks
-tomer

Tomer Filiba
tomerfiliba.com

Sebastien Ponce

Jun 18, 2014, 6:39:05 AM6/18/14
to rp...@googlegroups.com

I've tested it quickly at CERN (no stress test, only validation) and it is fine for our use case.

Sebastien

Tomer Filiba

Jun 21, 2014, 8:46:14 AM6/21/14
to rpyc, sebasti...@gmail.com
Thanks for the input Sebastian!

-tomer

Tomer Filiba
tomerfiliba.com

--

---

Tomer Filiba

Jun 26, 2014, 2:57:36 PM6/26/14
to Sebastien Ponce, rpyc, Sebastien Ponce
done

Tomer Filiba
tomerfiliba.com

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 10:25 PM, Sebastien Ponce <sebasti...@cern.ch> wrote:
No pb. By the way, when do you think you will have an official 3.3 ?
I'd like to move to it, but I would like to avoid packaging the rc and
redoing it afterward.

Sebastien