Ancestry.com

Michael Bean

Jun 9, 2014, 7:22:52 PM6/9/14
to root...@googlegroups.com
Rootsdev members,
I came across a bug that I'd like to report to the Ancestry.com team. Does anyone know how I can report it in a clean, efficient, reliable manner? ...it's one of those bugs that I don't think they want people to know about.

Dallan Quass

Jun 9, 2014, 10:53:55 PM6/9/14
to root...@googlegroups.com
How about emailing someone who works at ancestry privately? I and probably many people on this list know people who work there in case you need someone's email address.

--

---

Michael Bean

Jun 10, 2014, 12:11:40 AM6/10/14
to root...@googlegroups.com
Perfect. That would work. I just don't have anyone's contact information there. Who do you know?

Dallan Quass

Jun 10, 2014, 12:38:45 AM6/10/14
to root...@googlegroups.com
I'll send you a few names via PM.

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 11:11 PM, Michael Bean <Bean.M...@byu.net> wrote:
Perfect. That would work. I just don't have anyone's contact information there. Who do you know?

Brooke Ganz

Jun 10, 2014, 5:38:42 PM6/10/14
to root...@googlegroups.com
Thumbs up for the responsible disclosure of vulnerabilities!

- Brooke