Delete myself as user from my trial service

Jarno Verreyt

Oct 26, 2012, 6:18:25 AM10/26/12
to rogerthat...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I deleted myself as user from my trial service, how can i add myself again?

Geert Audenaert (Rogerthat staff)

Oct 26, 2012, 8:44:47 AM10/26/12
to rogerthat...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jarno,

you can add your trial service again to your services via the normal procedures people can use to add services.

  1. Invite yourself via the api.
    If your service is still configured for mobidick, open mobidick via the link in the configuration tab of your rogerthat service. In mobidick you open the "Developer sampler" tab and use the friends.invite call to get yourself back into the service.
  2. Via a QR-Code.
    Create a service QR-code from your Rogerthat service panels, and scan it with the Rogerthat application on your phone.
  3. Via service search.
    This is the most common way to add a service in your Rogerthat services.
    Note, this option is not available for trial services.
Let me know if it worked for you.

Regards, Geert

Jarno Verreyt

Oct 26, 2012, 9:33:19 AM10/26/12
to rogerthat...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've done it with the second option and it worked.

Thank you!

Jarno