Welcome to Rogerthat!

Carl

Sep 28, 2012, 8:25:24 AM9/28/12
to rogertha...@googlegroups.com
Dear developers,

Welcome to Rogerthat.

Rogerthat is a brand new mobile application platform.

The platform allows you to:
- go mobile in hours. No need to build a mobile app
- build a smartphone frontend for your web or internal applications
- easily integrate with your backoffice systems
- push requests to users
- automate all kinds of processes, especially those requiring human interaction or notifications
- instantly update how the user experiences your Rogerthat service. No need to wait for Appstore approval...

Rogerthat makes it very easy and visually pleasing for your users.

Very important: using the Rogerthat platform is FREE !

We currently support iPhone and Android and in-browser interactions.
We offer out-of-the-box support for QR codes, which will launch a Rogerthat interaction right away.

You can get started building your own Rogerthat service without any programming:

Of course you might be interested in our Java, .NET, Python or PHP example code:

Visit our site for lots of code examples and ways to use Rogerthat:

Happy coding!

Carl & the Rogerthat team.