Toy Drive For Children Dec 15th, 2012

Dec 3, 2012, 3:19:44 PM12/3/12
to rockaways-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
I belong to a group who is organizing a Toy Drive and Breakfast with Santa event at St Francis on 129st in Belle Harbor on Dec 15th from 9am - 3pm.
We are expecting a hugh crowd as we have been told that we may have upwards of 700 Children.  We will have alot of parents as well!!

I am wondering if this is the correct venue to ask if there any Food Vendors willing to donate food to our event.

I am just trying to make this day a sucess and bring a smile to the Children's faces and im worried about being able to provide enough food!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Val Jenter

Zoe Adlersberg

Dec 3, 2012, 9:34:34 PM12/3/12