Food for Action Center

Zoe Adlersberg

Nov 26, 2012, 5:41:15 AM11/26/12
to rockaways-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

The Action Center needs hot food. Red Cross doesn't have enough and is not consistent. It's right near the projects and gets mostly lower income families. It's a great place I've been working with and they really need help. I did a food truck one day and I've never seen a longer line. We must have done 700+ servings and there were still folks waiting. They have some sternos they can use to reheat stuff, but they just need some food. Please feel free to contact me and let me know if anyone has any ideas! THANK YOU!!

Zoe

Address is:

57-10 Beach Channel Drive
Far Rockaway, NY 11692