8600 shorefront?

Michele Lampach

Nov 11, 2012, 12:32:45 PM11/11/12
to rockaways-...@googlegroups.com

Does anyone have john foleys number or know if 8600 has seniors who need food. Im with folks and food that want to deliver there  or anywhere if there is a need. Call me or textt 9176674302

Samantha Casolari

Nov 11, 2012, 12:40:36 PM11/11/12
to rockaways-...@googlegroups.com, rockaways-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Michele

There a little confusion about 8600. There might be food there already there might not. Send them to 7400 and then if they are ok have them go to 8600 and check.

I have no idea what's going on as I am not able to reach 8600

Sent from my IPhone

On Nov 11, 2012, at 12:32 PM, Michele Lampach <mic...@unlocal.org> wrote:

Does anyone have john foleys number or know if 8600 has seniors who need food. Im with folks and food that want to deliver there  or anywhere if there is a need. Call me or textt 9176674302

Michele Lampach

Nov 11, 2012, 12:44:15 PM11/11/12
to rockaways-...@googlegroups.com

Ok sending food to 7400