Just found this group - Awesome stuff!

Marissa Bernowitz

Oct 10, 2013, 6:39:52 PM10/10/13
to rockaways-...@googlegroups.com
Wow! First thank you! I just found this group searching for something else. Skimming through I recognize some names and organizations.

My name is Marissa Bernowitz, first I am a Sandy Survivor from Rockaway Beach - Second I am a Sandy disaster relief coordinator. We started distribution and aid days after the storm hit- and believe it or not are still doing it!

Wondering if any of you were still involved in Sandy relief? Especially the food part. I am planing a huge thanksgiving dinner in Rockaway - looking at Tuesday, November 26th - We have a permit for a local school and are looking to invite everyone along the Rockaway peninsula.

We all know that can be a lot of people and families! If any of you were interested in helping or attending - please do not hesitate to contact me anytime.

Again thank you!
Felt great seeing this behind the scenes coordinating.