URGENT FOOD NEEDS

Bethany Nelson

Nov 11, 2012, 10:48:52 AM11/11/12
to rockaways-...@googlegroups.com
Please find below URGENT FOOD NEEDS for today (Sun. Nov. 11th) at
Rockaway Rescue Alliance's Shore Soup Project:
Cannellini beans, Garbanzo beans, Celery, Carrots, Onions, Stock,
Buillon, Chicken/Beef/Veg Broth, Better than Buillon, Meatbones, Whole
Chickens (half dozen), lamb for stewing, herbs.

Please email rockawayres...@gmail.com if you have any lead for
donations or or can donate!

Nikkia

Nov 11, 2012, 11:07:16 AM11/11/12
to rockaways-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bethany,

My name is Nikkia and I originally reached out to find a working kitchen on the island. I am in a position to help provide ingredients/stock a kitchen.

What is the Rescue alliance shore group? Do you all have a working kitchen in Rockaway? Do you have a pantry/space to store goods?

It wouldn't be a next day delivery, but I can help get items.

If you could give me a bit more info, I would live to help.

Thanks

-NM via iPhone