Cannot activate my "Indie plan" on IntelliJ

Gintas Z

Mar 8, 2016, 5:44:21 PM3/8/16
to RoboVM
Hi,
I had RoboVM plugin installed on Android Studio but update failed, so I just uninstalled it and installed again(the latest version). Now, when I'm opening it, I get activation window. I input my activation code, it says "Your license has been activated!". I click next, try building with RoboVM and I get this:
com.robovm.lm.UnlicensedException: RoboVM has not been licensed for this machine. Please see http://robovm.com/buy for licensing options.
at com.robovm.lm.LicenseManager.b(Unknown.java:64)
at com.robovm.lm.plugin.LicensePlugin.beforeClass(Unknown.java:31)
at org.robovm.compiler.ClassCompiler.compile(ClassCompiler.java:705)
at org.robovm.compiler.ClassCompiler.compile(ClassCompiler.java:297)
at org.robovm.compiler.AppCompiler.compile(AppCompiler.java:254)
at org.robovm.compiler.AppCompiler.compile(AppCompiler.java:337)
at org.robovm.compiler.AppCompiler.compile(AppCompiler.java:397)
at org.robovm.compiler.AppCompiler.build(AppCompiler.java:732)
at org.robovm.idea.compilation.RoboVmCompilerThread.doCompile(RoboVmCompilerThread.java:53)
at org.robovm.idea.compilation.RoboVmCompilerThread.run(RoboVmCompilerThread.java:59)

If I try RoboVM -> License manager and input my product key there - nothing happens after clicking refresh, input field just gets blank again.
What could be wrong?