Error: IDEVICE_E_UNKNOWN_ERROR. Please help

Max Nielsen

Apr 5, 2016, 8:31:52 PM4/5/16
to RoboVM
After compiling and starting launch on my device this error pops up. There are no solutions for it anywhere online, please help, what is happening here?

[ERROR] AppLauncher failed with an exception:
[ERROR] org.robovm.libimobiledevice.LibIMobileDeviceException: IDEVICE_E_UNKNOWN_ERROR
[ERROR] at org.robovm.libimobiledevice.IDevice.checkResult(IDevice.java:189)
[ERROR] at org.robovm.libimobiledevice.IDeviceConnection.receive(IDeviceConnection.java:102)
[ERROR] at org.robovm.libimobiledevice.util.AppLauncher.receiveGdbPacket(AppLauncher.java:443)
[ERROR] at org.robovm.libimobiledevice.util.AppLauncher.receiveGdbPacket(AppLauncher.java:425)
[ERROR] at org.robovm.libimobiledevice.util.AppLauncher.pipeStdOut(AppLauncher.java:779)
[ERROR] at org.robovm.libimobiledevice.util.AppLauncher.launchInternal(AppLauncher.java:727)
[ERROR] at org.robovm.libimobiledevice.util.AppLauncher.launch(AppLauncher.java:1045)
[ERROR] at org.robovm.compiler.target.ios.AppLauncherProcess$1.run(AppLauncherProcess.java:60)
Message has been deleted

Max Nielsen

Apr 5, 2016, 9:22:55 PM4/5/16
to RoboVM
EDIT: My versions of libgdx and roboVM

gdxVersion = '1.9.2'
roboVMVersion = '1.4.0'

It also might be good to know that I can run a app using my device in xcode, so must be something with roboVM or libgdx?

Max Nielsen

Apr 6, 2016, 10:23:12 AM4/6/16
to RoboVM
EDIT 2:
It seems like this error is thrown when I load all my resources, If I just pick about 80% of my resources it loads fine (If I try to load all it makes it to about 96% then crashes). Is there some sort of size restriction? My asset folder is only 16.9MB.