Activity is not killed on giving solo.finishOpenedActivities() swathij.4575 swathij.4575 swathi j

Swathi Jayaraman

Sep 3, 2016, 9:05:14 PM9/3/16
to Robotium Developers

Hi,
I am currently automating a .apk, built using Xamarin. The test framework im using is Robotium. My test project has multiple test methods, and in the tearDown() method, i have given solo.finishOpenedActivities(), so that for the next method, the app is launched from the beginning.

But my problem is, even after giving solo.finishOpenedActivities(), on relaunching the app, app is launched in the same screen as it was before closing.

The AUT and the test apk run in the same process.
Is there a way to kill the activities and launch the app from the beginning?
It is some sort of limitation in testing xamarin apps using robotium?