Can't open NavigationDrawer using solo.setNavigationDrawer(Solo.OPENED);

Carla Urrea

Mar 26, 2015, 11:47:51 AM3/26/15
to robotium-...@googlegroups.com
Hi. I am trying to open/close the NavigationDrawer but it doesn't work. Every time I run the test on my device the NavigationDrawer doesn't open so my test fails. I'm using solo.setNavigationDrawer(Solo.OPENED) to open it.

Here is a piece of my code. The profileName and roleType are items of the navigation drawer.

public void testBasicNavigationDrawer() {
        // User name and role
        assertNotNull(profileName);
        assertNotNull(roleType);
        assertNotNull(schoolName);

        solo.setNavigationDrawer(Solo.OPENED);

        assertTrue(solo.waitForText(profileName));
        assertTrue(solo.waitForText(roleType));

    }

Hope anyone can help me with this. Thanks in advance.

Renas

Mar 26, 2015, 11:52:47 AM3/26/15
to robotium-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,