Robotium 5.4.1 is released!

Renas Reda

May 26, 2015, 9:34:19 PM5/26/15
to robotium-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Robotium Developers,

I'm happy to announce the release of Robotium 5.4.1! This release comes with several cool new features like illustrate, clickInRecyclerView and commandLogging. We’ve also updated the Activity handling and the various click methods.

New functionality in Solo:

illustrate(Illustration illustration) - Draws an arbitrary path with an arbitrary amount of points on the screen

clickInRecyclerView(int itemIndex) - Clicks a specified item index in the first RecyclerView it finds

clickInRecyclerView(int itemIndex, int recyclerViewIndex) - Clicks a specified item index in the RecyclerView matching the specified recyclerViewIndex

clickLongInRecycleView(int itemIndex) - Long clicks a specified item index in the first RecyclerView it finds

clickLongInRecycleView(int itemIndex, int recyclerViewIndex) - Long clicks a specified item index in the RecyclerView matching the specified recyclerViewIndex

clickLongInRecycleView(int itemIndex, int recyclerViewIndex, int time) -  Long clicks the specified itemIndex in the RecyclerView matching the specified recyclerViewIndex for the specified amount of time

New settings in Solo.Config:

public String webFrame - Set the web frame to be used by Robotium. Default value is "document"

public boolean commandLogging - Set to true if command logging should be enabled. Default value is false

public boolean commandLoggingTag - Set the command logging tag. Default value is "Robotium"

Bugs/Enhancements fixed:

Issue-309 - command logging

Issue-647 - need method to switch to iframe context

Issue-661 - xpath result contains only one node

Issue-673 - stop ActivityMonitor when calling finishOpenedActivities

See the Javadoc for more information. I hope you will enjoy this release!

Best
Renas

Billy Lazzaro

May 27, 2015, 4:11:07 PM5/27/15
to robotium-...@googlegroups.com
Awesome! Is the java doc updated? I'd love to read more about how illustrate works. :)

Renas

May 27, 2015, 4:13:24 PM5/27/15
to robotium-...@googlegroups.com

The online Javadoc will be updated shortly. The javadoc jar on the downloads page is the current. In it there's an example on how to use illustrate.

Renas

naveed

May 29, 2015, 8:01:00 AM5/29/15
to robotium-...@googlegroups.com