Re: [robotium-developers] Re: Configure Intellij Robotium Maven

Yahor Paulavets

Feb 1, 2013, 4:42:36 AM2/1/13
to robotium-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Looks like you have specified incorrect package in manifest file for the test project.

Sample test manifest from SDK samples:

 <!--
        The instrumentation element tells Android to use instrumentation to run this package.
        The target Android package 'com.example.android.notepad' is loaded along with the
        test package 'com.example.android.notepad.tests'. Android then starts the class
        'android.test.InstrumentationTestRunner', which loads the test case classes in the package.
    -->
    <instrumentation android:name="android.test.InstrumentationTestRunner"
                     android:targetPackage="com.example.android.notepad"
                     android:label="Tests for com.example.android.notepad"/>

Best regards,
Yahor

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 2:38 AM, George <dbyk...@gmail.com> wrote:
I figured out how to resolve that issues.
1. Go to File > Project Structure
2. Click on module of Android project (not your Test module)
3. Open Dependencies
4. In the Export column check check-box in front of dependency you need to get access for your Test module

However I am still struggling to run instrumented app. I am getting this error now:

Running tests
Test running startedTest running failed: Unable to find instrumentation info for: ComponentInfo{com.webtab.guesttablet/android.test.InstrumentationTestRunner}
Empty test suite.

Nayanshri Nawlakhe

Aug 10, 2015, 10:37:20 AM8/10/15
to Robotium Developers
Did you get to resolve the problem ? I am facing the same right now.