Class not found exception on connectedAndroidTest

Sayooj valsan

Mar 26, 2015, 9:54:33 AM3/26/15
to robotium-...@googlegroups.com
I am using Android studio with Robotium recorder.

I wrote test using Robotium .

When I run connectedAndroidTest, I get class not found for my gradle dependencies.

Looks like the TestRunner is not able to find my thrid party libs.

Is there anything I need to do to tell the TestRunner to looks for my libraries ?

gradle assembleDebug works fine and I am able to run the project from Android Studio and I can launch the app on the phone.

its just when ever I try to run connectedAndroidTest things go wrong with missing 3rd party libs.

Any idea ?