Black box testing Google Map

nikolai ivanov

Nov 10, 2015, 10:48:19 AM11/10/15
to Robotium Developers
Hello,

Can't get google map oblect, if black box is used with re-sign tool.

I added android-support-4.jar and google-play-services.jar

Using the following code to get GoogleMap object:
FragmentActivity fragmentActivity = (FragmentActivity) solo.getCurrentActivity();
GoogleMap googleMap = ((SupportMapFragment) fragmentActivity.getSupportFragmentManager().findFragmentByTag("Google Map")).getMap();

But if I use android-support-4.jar application doesn't launch.

Perhaps, anybody know how can get google map object in black box testing.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Nikolai