Robotium 5.5.1 is released!

Renas Reda

Sep 22, 2015, 9:27:23 PM9/22/15
to Robotium Developers
Hello Robotium Developers,

We’re happy to announce the release of Robotium 5.5.1. This version of Robotium comes with full support for Android 6.0! We’ve also added new methods like scrollDownRecyclerView and pressSoftKeyboardDoneButton.

New functionality in Solo:

scrollDownRecyclerView(int index) - Scroll down a RecyclerView matching a specified index

scrollRecyclerViewToBottom(int index) - Scrolls a RecyclerView matching the specified index to the bottom

scrollUpRecyclerView(int index) - Scrolls up a RecyclerView matching the specified index

scrollRecyclerViewToTop(int index) - Scrolls a RecyclerView matching the specified index to the top

pressSoftKeyboardGoButton() - Presses the soft keyboard go button

pressSoftKeyboardDoneButton() - Presses the soft keyboard done button

Updated methods:

getView(int id) & getView(int id, int index) - Include resource name when not finding a View

Bugs fixed:

Issue-779: Taking Screenshot does not work on android M

See the Javadoc for more information. I hope you will enjoy this release!

Best
Renas

Priscila P.

Jan 5, 2016, 12:08:19 PM1/5/16
to Robotium Developers
Hello,

About Black Box Testing, there is a Android Studio tutorial?

Thanks,

Renas

Jan 5, 2016, 12:16:03 PM1/5/16
to robotium-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The easiest way is probably to install Robotium Recorder for Android Studio and look at how the black box project it generates is set up.