Does robotium support game testing?

39 wyświetleń

xs lin

nieprzeczytany,
6 lis 2015, 02:46:226.11.2015
do Robotium Developers
I know robotium do well in android ui testing, providing a excellent testing framework based on Instrumentation.
My question is, can robotium also support game testing? I mean, not just some random testing, but able to detect the objects in the game scenario(like the ui widget in a native app).

Thanks.

Renas Reda

nieprzeczytany,
10 lis 2015, 18:44:5810.11.2015
do Robotium Developers
If its standard Android views then it does support it. If its a game that uses canvas then its not supported (as its only dots and nothing that can be recognised by e.g. resource ID etc).
Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi
Przekaż
Nowe wiadomości: 0