Robotium 5.6.0 is released!

Renas Reda

Jun 27, 2016, 9:06:56 PM6/27/16
to Robotium Developers
Hello Robotium Developers,

We're happy to release Robotium 5.6.0! In this version the Activity handling has been completely re-written and now Robotium is lighter then ever. We've also added new methods like clickInRecyclerView(int itemIndex, int recyclerViewIndex, int id) and Config.sleepDuration, Config.sleepMiniDuration to adjust the overall execution speed (lower means faster).

New Functionality in Solo:

clickInRecyclerView(int itemIndex, int recyclerViewIndex, int id) - Clicks a View with a specified resource ID on the specified item index in the RecyclerView matching the specified RecyclerView index

clickInList(int line, int index, int id) - Clicks a View with a specified resource id on the specified line in the list matching the specified index

Config.sleepDuration - The sleep duration for the Sleeper sleep method. Default is 500ms.

Config.sleepMiniDuration - The sleep duration for the Sleeper sleepMini method. Default is 300ms.

Bugs/Enhancements fixed:

Issue-828: CPU very high
Issue-818: Non thread safe ActivityUtils

See the Javadoc for more information. I hope you will enjoy this release!

Best
Renas