robotium research

hope7394 m

Apr 6, 2015, 1:21:18 PM4/6/15
to robotium-...@googlegroups.com
i am a phd computer science student. my research focus is on the effectiveness of mobile testing tools. i intend to test the effectiveness of the current robotium version and compare it with the previous robotium versions. i am new in mobile tools testing and hope to get assistance on questions i may ask.

rahul mendiratta

Apr 7, 2015, 1:45:38 AM4/7/15
to robotium-...@googlegroups.com
You will definitely get reply here.